[build you own damn house]
like i said plans are suggestive. i received a phone call and all of a sudden was on my bicycle riding over the mountain. i pushed the pedal and the sun was bright. then there were four pedals. i followed and found myself in open land where everything is more spread out and slow. it was this that told me i was by the ocean again. we stopped to find our friends. we happened upon the spot it was cozy cozy tucked away, it happened upon us. in the little spot behind the window we proceeded to build our own damn houses. trouble coffee exists like a little dream with the sun shining bright and coconut in my belly.
2 comments:
You discovered it!!!! I knew that you would love this place the second I stepped foot into this little gem. I wonder if you met the owner who is pregnant with twins and is a HOOT. I have also thought about you while in there because I wondered if you would love the coffee...let alone the coconut and the delish toast. Next time you are in my neighborhood, let's meet at Trouble.
Miss You!
Shayna
i love this. ii can the smell the air of SF.
Post a Comment